Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I



 will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. I will not smoke cigarettes. 


Goddamn I've got to quit smoking. I went on a run a few moments ago that just about killed me.   I wish I had never even dragged my first cigarette.  EW. WHYYYYY?!?!!? Dumbest decision of my life. If I could go back eight years and say NOOOO to drugs(cigarettes) I would!

In other news...I had a great day.  I slept in until noon. I know, shame on me....  I then met my love Meredith at Barnes and Noble and met Barnaby William Shedor for the first time.  He was born about four weeks ago and it was amazing spending time with this little guy.  There is something so inspiring about new life. Innocence. Happiness. Contentment. Any discomfort is easily consoled. I love babies! I recently spent time with my six month old cousin and that was just as great of an experience.  I don't want one of my own any time soon...but just holding these babies made me realize that I want one of my own one day.

I sat in the Barnes & Noble for about an hour after that just relaxing and reading The Stranger.  Shortly into my relaxation I spotted my friend Luke whom I met in our book club Bookworms of VCU and we ended up having some really great conversation.  I love when you can talk to some one openly and have a conversation worth something.  I'm so tired of talking about nothing.  Doesn't anyone care about anything other than who they are going to fuck that night or what they are going to have for dinner? Boring.  I wish there were more people I could relate to and that I weren't so introverted.  I don't think my friends understand me some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment